Tuesday 6 September 2011

Ramblings on... Collection​s of Mussolas and Mosques

I know I started this collection years ago using SLR format with 18mm lens to optimise the full width of the facade, set with depth-of-field at the aperture of f32 for clarity, balanced for cold fluorescent lighting since almost always tungsten bulbs are overpowered by fluorescent tubes and usually timed exposure to remove human beings and accommodate the small aperture requiring a heavy tripod

They were to comprise of two outside shots (one day and one night) to include the tallest minaret. Two more were meant for the mehrab and the other a general view. And two more for details which were unique.
This time around I will be using the berry camera since I am lazy, nor can I lug anything heavier than 10kg (doctor's order ma!).

And this time around they will be merely for archiving purposes.

So, if you are NOT interested simply apply a filter which is set to delete all emails with the  title of "Ramblings on... Collections of Mussolas and Mosques"

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment